Motivational Story

Image
                                Motivational Story There are many beautiful and uplifting things in life, but there is also loss. Losing a loved one can trigger intense feelings of grief. For some people, this grief can lead to  depression  or make underlying. *The extinguished candle* A father loved his four-year-old daughter Mini. While returning from office, he used to bring various kinds of toys and food items daily for her. The daughter also used to have a lot of affection for her father and always used to call her father-father in a flute's voice. The days were good days, suddenly one day the Mini had a very high fever, all got scared, they ran to the doctor, but carrying her, Mini died. As the family felt that the mountain itself was broken and the condition of the father became like a dead person. Even after weeks of going to the Mini, he would not talk to anyone ... just keep on crying. Even he left office and stopped coming out of the house. The n

Daily uses sentences

                      
                     Daily uses sentences

Hello everyone, today my article is little bit easy to understand and very useful for every English learners, as it contains 105 useful sentences in Hindi to English that you can easily use in your daily life.

1. मेरे साथ ऊंच नीच मत करो | 
But me no buts.

2. कितने दुःख की बात है | 
What a pity!

3. एक तरफ हो जाओ |
Move aside.

4. भरोसा रखें / निश्चिंत रहें | 
Rest assured.

5. मूर्ख मत बनो |
Don't be foolish.

6. कभी किसी को धोखा मत दो |
Never cheat anyone.

7. वहाँ कौन है |
Who's is there.

8. मैं हूँ |
It's me.

9. देर मत करो |
Don't be late.

10. क्या मुसीबत है |
What  a bother.

11. हो गया समझो |
Consider it done.

12. लानत है तुम पर |
Shame on you.

13. कहीं नज़र न लगे |
Touch wood.

14. गुस्सा मत हो |
Don't get angry.

15. शुरू करे |
Should we begin.

16. जैसी तुम्हारी मर्जी |
As you wish.

17. हवा मे मत उड़ो |
Stay grounded.

18. भाड़ में जाओ |
Got to hell.

19. कितनी बेहुदगी है
What nonsense.

20. कितने शर्म की बात है |
What a shame.

21. कभी झूठ मत बोलो | 
Never tell a lie.

22. बड़ी मेहरबानी आपकी | 
It's very kind of you.

23. क्षमा  करे गलती हो गयी | 
Excuse me, it's by mistake.

24. फटाफट करो | 
Hurry up!

25. आप मरे या जिये मुझे क्या | 
What to me whether you live or die.

26. कितने अपमान की बात है | 
How disgraceful.

27. शराब मत पियो | 
Don't drink.

28. अपने काम से मतलब रखो | 
Mind in your own business.

29. ख़बरदार | 
Beware.

30. ऊँचे बोलो | 
Speak aloud.

31. बेकार की बात है | 
How absurd.

32. ईश्वर की कृपा से | 
By god's grace.

33. मेरे योग्य कोई सेवा | 
Any service for me.

34. रहने दो | 
Leave it. / Let it be.

35. दरवाजा बंद कर दो | 
Bolt the door.

36. फालतू की बाते मत करो | 
Don't talk nonsense.

37. मुझे भुख नहीं है | 
I don't have any appetite.

38. जरा हाथ लगाना  (मदद मांगने के लिए)
Lend me a hand please.

39. बाल बच्चे ठीक है न | 
How is the family.

40. क्या गड़बड़ हैं | 
What's the trouble.

41. उसकी खबर देना | 
Inform me, about him/her.

42. परवाह मत करो | 
Never mind.

43. मजाक मत करो | 
Don't cut jokes.

44. कितना समय लगेगा | 
How long will it take.

45. हम दुविधा में हैं | 
We are in trouble.

46. मैं भी चलू | 
May I accompany you.

47. मुझे शर्मिंदा न करे | 
Don't embarrass me.

48. मैं लाऊँ | 
Should I bring it.

49. मुझे जाने दो | 
Let me go.

50. थोड़ी सी कृपा और करिये | 
Do me a little more favor.

51. सावधान रहे | 
Be careful.

52. उसे मनाओ | 
Reconcile him/her.

53. छि: छि :
How disgusting.

54. अवश्य ख़ुशी से | 
Sure, by all means.

55. मेरी बात समझने की कोशिश करो | 
Try to understand my point.

56. तुम्हारे कहने का मतलब क्या है ?
What do you mean?

57. नहीं मतलब नहीं | 
No means no.

58. ये रहा | 
Here it is.

59. मुझे ऐसा नहीं लगता | 
I don't think so.

60. मुझे बिल्क़ुल अंदाजा नहीं | 
I have no idea.

61. यह तुम्हारा काम है | 
This is your job.

62. कोई खास बात नहीं | 
Nothing special.

63. ऐसा कहने की तुम्हरी हिम्मत कैसे हुई ?
How dare you say that?

64. लाइट चालू कर दो | 
Switch on the light.

65. लाइट बंद कर दो | 
Switch off the light.

66. उधार पर मत खरीदो | 
Don't buy on credit.

67. ऐसा नहीं है | 
It's not like that.

68. पर्दा लगा दो | 
Draw the curtain.

69. बहुत दिन से नहीं देखा | 
Long time no see.

70. डरो मत | 
Don't be scared.

71. हिचकिचाओ मत | 
Don't hesitate.

72. मुझे माफ़ कर दो | 
Forgive me.

73. यह मेरे सहन शक्ति के परे है | 
It's beyond my tolerance.

74. तुम मेरे हमनाम हो | 
You are my namesake.

75. मैं जुबान का पक्का हूँ | 
I am a person of words.
                      or
I keep my words.

76. मैं बहुत खर्च करता हूँ | 
I am a spendthrift.

77. यह एक अच्छा बहाना है | 
This is a good excuse.

78. वो सारे  दिन खाली था | 
He was idle all the time.

79.  मैं अपने मर्जी का मालिक हूँ | 
I own my will.

80. कैसे आना हुआ ?
What brings you here?

81. क्या इससे कोई फर्क पड़ता है ?
Does it make any difference?

82. तुम्हे घर कैसा लगा ?
How did you find the house?

83. यह रोड कहाँ जाती है ?
Where does this road lead to?

84. मुझे नींद आ रही है | 
I am feeling sleepy.

85. क्या तुम  होश में हो ?
Are you in your senses?

86. अंधेरा हो रहा है | 
It is getting dark.

87. ये रही आपकी किताब | 
Here is your book.

88. मोमबत्ती जली रहने दो | 
Keep the candle on.

89. नाक साफ कर लो | 
Blow your nose.

90. शर्ट के बटन बंद करो | 
Button up the shirt.

91. साइड हटो | 
Step aside. / move aside.

92. तुम ठीक कहते हो | 
You are right.

93. मुझे भी थोड़ा-थोड़ा याद आ रहा है | 
I also recollect a little bit.

94. भगवान की कसम खाओ | 
Swear by god.

95. वह हाज़िर जवाब है | 
He is quick of wit.

96. वह कम बोलता है | 
He is a man of few words.

97. मेरे पास फूटी कोड़ी भी नहीं है. | 
I am quite penniless.

98. क्या तुम्हें कम दिखाई देता है ?
Are you weak of sight?

99. क्या तुम्हें कम सुनाई देता है ?
Are you hard of hearing?

100. कुछ भी हो, मैं तुम्हारे साथ हूँ | 
Come what my, I'm with you.

101. बाज़ार आजकल मंदा है |
Market is dull these days.

102.  खाना तो क्या वहाँ तो पानी भी नहीं मिला | 
Not to speak of food, even water was not available there.

103. वह भी गलत है और मैं भी | 
He is wrong as well as I.

104. भगवन ने चाहा तो सब ठीक हो जायेगा | 
Good willing, everything will be all right.

105. जहाँ तक मेरी बात है मैं स्वार्थी नहीं हूँ | 
As for me, I am not selfish.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The First Airplane

Outcome meaning

Motivational Story